Skip to content
My Cart (
Diablo DCX Tuning
SCT Bully Dog Tuning
'05-'12 5.7 | 6.1 | 6.4 LX/LC/SRT/Jeep CNC ported 85mm (1847)
2005-2012 (and some early 2013) 85mm Part# 04591847AC
Moe's Performance has raised the bar again with their 85MM CNC ported throttle body . The venturi like port shape creates and increase in velocity as air travels through your throttle body. This increase in airspeed will greatly improve your car or trucks throttle response as well as provide an average gain of around 8-15hp depending on your other engine modifications. While this throttle body is designed to work on a stock vehicle, the more engine modifications you have, the more you are going to gain.
CNC Machined for the best fit and finish
8-15 RWHP Gain!!
Better Throttle Response
Here are basic install instructions that may need modified depending on the air intake you have.
1. Remove the engine cover and set aside. Unscrew the fastener at the throttle body to loosen the intake hose from the throttle body. There is no need to remove the accordion piece attached to the air box. It will bend up and out of the way. Just loosen from the throttle body, pull up on the resonator gently and move the resonator and hose in one piece over to one side.
2. Unhook the throttle sensor and set aside.
3. Unbolt the four screws from around the throttle body. Be careful of the rubber gasket that is secured to the intake. The gasket should remain attached to the intake. If it doesn't it is easily replaced, just push it back into the groove on the intake body.
4. Replace throttle body with new, align with the gasket seat against the intake and replace the top screw first, then bottom and sides, finger tighten each one. Remember those screws are metal going into a plastic intake housing. This must be done by hand as much as possible and do not force.
5. Tighten each bolt in a star pattern. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN. Once it is snug no more than a half a turn more should do it.
5. Replace the intake hose on the throttle body. There is a notch on the seat of the throttle body and the intake hose should line up flush with it. Hand tighten the clamp until secure. Align the bottom of the resonator rubber grommet over the metal seat and push down gently but firmly. Replace engine cover.
Customer testing: 2006 SRT Charger
Bone Stock Gain 10HP-6TQ
Dyno Run No 2. 360.6HP@5,990rpm 353.6Trq@4, 856rpm (Baseline) ·
Dyno Run No. 4: 370.5HP@6,068rpm 359.0Trq@4, 487rpm (CNC TB)
There was big gain through out the rpm range on the stock motor. Gains of 12 to 16 hp were there at different rpm points....
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review